July 24, 2017
NYC in bloom! We love searching the fast paced Concrete Jungle for those little glimpses of green. As a result, these Weekly Essentials feature everything floral, especially highlighting our Livie Tent Dress for the summer. Take a look at what colorful items inspire us this week:
1. The Livie Tent Dress: This white multi print definitely gives us floral vibes for the summer. The tent dress is perfect to wear on a hot summer day, as the breezy fabric will keep you cool. Plus, the gold buttons down the front give a more sophisticated feel to the dress that make it appropriate for work or a family event!
2. Stilla Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush in Rosewater: When the summer gets even hotter this month, the last thing you want to do is add more powder to your face. That’s why this Stilla Watercolor Blush is essential if you want that rose gold color without looking cakey. The gel formula in this blush creates dewy pigment that blends into your skin for a flawless finish.
3. Cleobella Saint German Tote Bag: This bag is beachy, yet appropriate for a walk around in NYC. The snap closure keeps your weekday essentials safe, while the black tassels add cutesy detailing perfect for summer. Add this bag to your Livie Tent Dress ensemble, and you’ll turn heads with your vacay vibes.
4. Raye x Revolve Ami Sandal: Simple, black sandals have never looked so good. Effortless and edgy, the grosgrain tie laces wrap the ankle in a girly, ballet-esque look. They’re the perfect balance between soft, pretty, and striking.
5. Sur Ring: This gold, knotted Elizabeth and James ring resembles a modern rose design. We’re inspired by art and architecture here at SLNY, as metals have influenced so many pieces from all collections. This ring gives us a contemporary vibe while simultaneously fitting with our floral theme, and we’re inspired by the style!
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.