August 28, 2017
As we get closer and closer to Labor Day, we at SLNY have started to think about our Labor Day Weekend outfits! While the “no white after Labor Day” rule might not have as much of a foothold lately in the fashion world, we still love to wear white as a way to celebrate summer. Check out our Labor Day Weekend Essentials so you can prepare your own outfit for the holiday:
1. The Colleen Romper in White: Ending summer the right way, the white Colleen romper is the perfect piece to remember the season. Light and airy, the fabric will keep you cool this Labor Day Weekend, and the bright white color will for sure make you stand out from the crowd!
2. Blue Skies Bomber by Spell & The Gypsy Collective: With a simple, white romper, this amazing floral bomber is perfect for Labor Day Weekend. You can even wear this jacket again in early fall, making it the perfect transition piece for the end of summer!
3. Miansai Thin Screw Cuff in Rose Plated: This rose gold screw bar bracelet is dainty and girly, great for your Labor Day Weekend look. Mark the end of summer with your jewelry while bringing your whole outfit together!
4. Vans Sk8-Hi High Top Sneakers in White: For a more casual feel, these sneakers are a simple and classic choice to pair with the Colleen Romper and your busy, floral bomber. We love adding a cool, classic sneaker to an otherwise girly outfit to make a more interesting ensemble.
5. Colourpop X Revolve Lip Kit: Each color in this lip kit is super long lasting and shiny, making your shade last all Labor Day Weekend. From the dusty, pale pink to the deep red matte, these lip shades will have your makeup essentials covered.
Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend Essentials! xo, SLNY.