September 18, 2017
We’re jumping right into fall at SLNY. Whether you’re walking to work or to class, our clothes are perfect for all cool climates this fall. Check out our Weekly Essentials to see what inspires us this week:
1. The Textural Theresa Sweater Top: This super soft, color blocked top is the perfect fall staple. The top is sleeveless, making it suitable for warmer climates as well. You could also layer a sweater over the top on colder days! No matter what, you’ll be stylish and cozy in this one of a kind sweater top.
2. Leslie Leather Legging: These leggings pair so well with the Textural Theresa Sweater Top, we couldn’t resist highlighting both items in this week’s Weekly Essentials. The leather patches on these leggings complement the leather color block design on the Sweater Top. Purchase both of these products for the perfect fall look!
3. Mack Booties by Matisse: These booties are perfect for transitioning your daytime look into an evening ensemble. The black leather keeps the outfit sleek and sophisticated, while the block heel allows you to wear the outfit dawn until dusk.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Paige Tote: For a busy work day, this black leather tote is just right for holding all of your workweek necessities while maintaining a stylish, sleek look. The fringe tassels give the tote little, unique details that make it more than just your classic black tote.
5. Perricone MD Oil-Free Hydrating Cream: As temperatures drop, the cold can cause your skin to become dry. Be proactive this fall and get yourself an oil-free hydrating cream! This one by Perricone MD moisturizes your skin without clogging your pores. Perfect if you need some skin nourishment this fall!
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.