September 25, 2017
While fall has definitely arrived, it’s becoming that awkward transition time where the weather is still warm yet the trends are changing fast. These Weekly Essentials showcase our ideas on how to stay on-trend this fall without overheating:
1. The Sandra Fit and Flare Dress: The baby doll fit on this dress keeps your outfit fun and girly, and the fitted sleeves make this dress comfortable to wear to work in a chilly office. Whether you buy this dress in classic black or one of our colored prints, you’ll be sure to stay stylish.
2. Steve Madden Odessa Thigh High Boot: Everyone needs a thigh high boot this fall. Not only do these black microsuede boots provide an instant elongating effect for your legs, but they also give off an edgy vibe when paired with the cutesy, baby doll Sandra Fit and Flare.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Small Vanity Saddle Bag: This Saddle Bag will complement your thigh highs, bringing a western feel to your fall outfit. The olive color looks gorgeous with the classic black Sandra Fit and Flare Dress and is the perfect shade for all of fall.
4. Francis Sunglasses by Komono: Even though it’s technically fall, the weather is still sunny and beautiful in NYC. You’ll still get use out of your sunglasses in September, and these ones by Komono incorporate a classic shape with trendy frames. These sunglasses will definitely complete your early fall outfit!
5. Lola Ring by gorjana: Add some dainty details to your outfit, and you won’t be disappointed! This crisscross spiral design is so different that it will definitely be noticeable on your hand. Be prepared for lots of questions regarding where you bought this ring! It’s to die for.
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.