October 2, 2017
On this October Monday, we’re definitely feeling this fall’s leather trend. At SLNY, we’re excited to show other ways you can incorporate leather into your outfit besides wearing a classic moto jacket. Check out what items inspire us this week in our Weekly Essentials to learn more!
1. The Nicole Pocket T: An update from your average pocket tee, this soft viscose and leather top is the perfect item to keep your outfit classic, yet cool. Dress this top up or down, and it will be appropriate for a day in the office or a night at your favorite restaurant.
2. Rag & Bone Croyd Pant: These skinny trousers are so figure flattering and comfortable, you’ll be wearing them almost every day this fall. Plus, the front zipper pockets add an edgy feel to the outfit that complements the moto-inspired leather patches on the Nicole Pockt T.
3. Deception Bootie by Seychelles: These leather booties are essential for your fall wardrobe. They’re the perfect height to look stylish and cool, while still allowing you to feel comfortable as you walk around the city. These leather shoes bring out the leather details on the Nicole Pocket T, making your outfit an amazing fall staple.
4. Glossier Cloud Paint: When the weather starts to cool, having a rosy glow will stand out even more in contrast with cloudy skies. Gain an effortless, dewy look with Glossier’s Cloud Paint; no matter which shade you choose to finger paint onto your cheeks, the Cloud Paint will create a healthy glow that looks like it shines from within.
5. SHINOLA Coin Edge Ring: While dainty gold accessories just seem to scream summer heat, we love to incorporate silver jewelry into our lives when temperatures drop. This ring by SHINOLA features a timeless, coin-edge design that you’ll be able to wear all year long. Wear this ring with our all black ensemble to add some pretty metallics to your outfit.
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.