July 3, 2017
Happy (almost) 4th of July from SLNY! These Weekly Essentials highlight the perfect pieces for your relaxing, holiday week. Whether you’re lying on the beach or hosting a 4th of July festival, we have your outfit covered. Plus, the 100% breathable and UV protectant fabric at SLNY will allow you to focus on the fun, not the sun on this hot, summer holiday.
1. Genna Swing Skirt: A July 4th essential, the Genna Swing Skirt is the perfect combination of lightweight, airy fabric and bright, holiday color. Get into the American holiday spirit with this skirt, as it is the perfect transition piece for your summer closet. See our 4 Looks for the 4th blog post for more Genna Swing Skirt spotlight!
2. Daiquiri One-Piece Swimsuit: For those of you on the beach this week, this white swimsuit is amazing on its own as you sunbathe on the sand, and even better as a chic bodysuit paired with the Genna Swing Skirt for a walk around town. The striped texture makes this swimsuit a great, versatile piece to wear from the beach to the BBQ when worn with the airy Genna Swing Skirt.
3. Gabriela Fringe Earrings: Make a statement this week! These fringe earrings match the Genna Swing Skirt in form and function, as these earrings have a tiered look that mirrors the Swing Skirt’s handkerchief cut fabric. Both have a vibrant color, creating a fun look that is perfect for the 4th.
4. Sandy Sandal: Red seems to be stealing the spotlight this week. Keeping up with the girly theme, the leather bow on these sandals adds feminine detailing to your classic beach sandals. The red suede complements the Genna Swing Skirt, drawing the eye to your entire outfit, head to toe.
5. Flower 24 Sunglasses: Add some blue hues to complete your red, white, and blue ensemble. A subtle tint of blue color in these lenses is just what you need to keep your outfit festive while still remaining high fashion.
We hope you enjoy your Independence Day inspired Weekly Essentials!
Don’t forget to use our discount code MADEINAMERICA for 40% of the entire website! xo, SLNY.