July 10, 2017
We’re keeping the colors simple this week at SLNY. You can never go wrong with a black and white ensemble. Whether this outfit is designated for brunch with the family or a night out with friends, your outfit will stay chic and clean, dawn until dusk. Check out what we’re loving this week for our Weekly Essentials.
1. Rita Suspender Skirt: An update from your summer overalls, the Rita Suspender Skirt creates that same girly feel with a more high fashion look. The hidden, adjustable buttons allow you to choose the length of the maxi skirt to your preferred height. Anyone (tiny or tall) can wear this skirt, no hemming necessary!
2. Hinge Tube Top: The perfect top to pair with your Rita Suspender Skirt. A white strapless top is essential for layering, and this Hinge top makes all the difference under your Suspender Skirt. This top will keep your outfit simple, yet chic and on-trend.
3. Steve Madden Krista Wedge Sandal: The comfiest sandals to wear as you walk around NYC, these Krista Wedge Sandals effortlessly combine everyday comfort with edgy style.
4. Glossier Boy Brow: The creamiest, silkiest brow gel out there. This formula contains natural waxes that allow you to shape your brows without any sticky residue or stiffness. For those who want full, healthy brows, this product is definitely a must-have.
5. Chain & Suede Choker: A little dainty detailing to pair with your voluminous Rita Suspender Skirt. The black suede portion of this choker adds an edge to your outfit, while the layered gold chain keeps it girly. A perfect addition to tie all components of the look together!
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.