July 17, 2017
At SLNY, we’re known for our everyday wear, as each piece can be worn dawn until dusk. These Weekly Essentials showcase an entire outfit that can be worn as you complete errands during the day as well as through any plans for the night. Check out what versatile products we’re loving this week!
1. The Danielle Y Top: This soft, flowy top might seem simple from the front, but as soon as you turn around you’ll create an entirely new look. Featuring our “no show” band and geometrical Y straps, this top becomes flirty, fun, and perfect for a night out. Tuck the front of the top into your favorite pair of jeans for an outfit that’s slouchy-chic
2. Rag & Bone Dre Capri: These slim boyfriend jeans are so comfortable that you’ll start to wear them every day. What’s great about these jeans is that they can be dressed up or down, just like all of our clothing at SLNY. The light wash and cropped cut create the perfect look for summer. Tuck the Danielle Y top for into these jeans for a dressier denim look.
3. dpHUE Hydrate Hair Masque Therapy: Everyone needs to hydrate their hair, especially in the summer when your hair becomes dry from too many dips in the pool. This Hydrate Hair Masque Therapy restores the moisture and shine in your hair, and the green tea with shea butter smells amazing!
4. Chevron Quilted Small Love Crossbody Bag: The quilted leather on this crossbody makes any outfit go from simple to luxe. The bag is petite, yet functional, allowing you to keep all of your daytime necessities in the exterior and interior pockets and card slots. This crossbody is a perfect transition from dawn to dusk, just like our products at SLNY!
5. Rag & Bone Harrow Boot: While a pair of ankle boots is an essential for life in general, we have to point out how great these Harrow Boots complement a simple pair of light wash jeans. The block heel makes these booties comfortable enough to walk around in all day, while the leather strap and stud closure allow you to dress them up if needed.
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.