July 31, 2017
As July comes to an end, we want to highlight looks that are still summery, yet classic. We’re trying to wear white as much as we can before September rolls around, which explains this contemporary black and white theme! Check out our Weekly Essentials for this first week of August:
1. Kristin Kriss Kross Top: We’re loving the off the shoulder look on this flirty top. Perfect for breezy summer nights, this top allows for an effortless transition from dawn to dusk. See our New Arrivals blog for more highlights about the Kristin Kriss Kross Top!
2. AG The Legging Ankle in Worn White: These jeans are so comfortable, that you’ll feel like you’re wearing your favorite pair of leggings, just as the name suggests. The stark white of these jeans will bring out the white in the dotty printed Kristin Kriss Kross Top, making the pattern pop and the whole outfit come together seamlessly.
3. Verso Skincare 9 Lip Serum: In the summer, it’s easier for your lips to become dry. It’s so important to hydrate your lips while the weather is hot, and this lip serum by Verso Skincare is an amazing product to help you maintain healthy, soft lips. Plus, this lip serum has a natural plumping effect, so you can hydrate and perfect your pout at the same time.
4. Isobel Phone Crossbody in Optic White: The cutest, littlest crossbody out there! This product is made specifically for carrying your phone without stuffing it into your pocket and without the hassle of holding it in your hand all day. There’s two slit pockets to fit a few cards, making it so easy to transport just the necessities. Who knew living minimally could look so chic?
5. Kate Spade Sailor’s Knot Hinge Bangle: Add a touch of metal to your black and white ensemble. This bangle is simple enough to accompany the busy dotty print on the Kristin Kriss Kross Top, yet adds a bright, summery feel to your outfit. The silver color looks perfect next to the black and white dotty print!
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.