August 14, 2017
These Weekly Essentials are all about fun and adventure for this last month of summer. At SLNY, we’re all about trying new trends and finding adventure at every turn. Take fashionable risks this week as you check out our Weekly Essentials!
1. Fanny Fringe Leotard: This leo brings together girly fun with an edgy twist. It will hug your curves perfectly, the fringe waving with every step you take. This bodysuit will definitely make a statement for a fun night out!
2. Hudson Jeans Colette Midrise Skinny Crop: With a busy bodysuit, all you need to wear is a simple pair of comfortable jeans. These skinny, cropped jeans have a raw cut at the ankle, making your legs seem longer and your outfit look sleeker. Plus, the classic wash paired with the fun Fanny Fringe Leotard will create a beautifully balanced look.
3. Rubie Mini Crossbody by Mackage: This bag looks fresh and clean with its cool, inky leather exterior. For a relatively small crossbody, this Rubie mini contains multiple interior pockets and slits for all of your workweek necessities. This bag also has a detachable shoulder strap, adding versatility to the crossbody that we love!
4. Steve Madden Adrina Heels in Black: These heels give off a retro vibe, but when paired with our Fanny Fringe Leotard, it creates more of a cool-girl ensemble. The round silver studs will also bring out the silver arrow lock closure of the Rubie Mini. You’ll be sure to make a statement in these platform heels!
5. The Chaser Shine Cream by Drybar: Because it’s still technically summer, and the sweltering heat has got us practically baking, it’s important to make sure your hair is always touchable and shiny in the humidity. This shine cream tames frizz effortlessly, while also improving the strength of individual hair fibers. Plus, its lightweight formula will feel natural and healthy instead of weighing down your hair in the heat.
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.