June 19, 2017
At SLNY, comfort is key. So, this week’s essentials are highlighting just that: comfort, with an edgy twist. We make sure that all of our clothing is completely versatile and can be worn throughout the day (from dawn until dusk of course!). Feel free to check out what we’re loving on this comfy-casual Monday.
1. Erin Mesh Legging: Update your athleisure. The Erin Mesh Legging is a perfect piece to give off just the right amount of edge to an otherwise classic piece of clothing. Try a light workout like yoga or a barre class so you can wear these leggings all day long. Keep in mind, a silky top and a LuLu tank work equally as well with these leggings. Who says leggings can’t be worn all day (and all night!)?
2. Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist: After your light workout class, you’ve got to try spritzing a hydrating spray on your skin after you sweat. We especially love this face mist by Herbivore, because the hints of rose and hibiscus rejuvenate your skin and smell amazing- especially after a workout.
3. Common Projects Original Achilles Leather Sneaker: Wear these luxury sneakers all day long with your Erin Mesh Leggings. Whether you purchase them in blush or black leather, the rubber soles give you a light bounce perfect for exploring NYC this week (make sure to check out Sam’s City Guide first for Samantha’s ultimate favorite spots in Manhattan!).
4. Rag & Bone Floral Bandana: A twist on the classic western bandana, Rag & Bone creates a floral patterned neck scarf to give your outfit a subtle edge. Just as the Erin Mesh Legging is versatile, the floral bandana can be worn as a neck scarf or in your hair as a girly headband (perfect for keeping your hair out of your face after a workout!).
5. Free People Ruched Linen Bomber Jacket: Keeping with the blush theme this week, this bomber jacket pairs perfectly with the black Erin Mesh Leggings to bring some color to your Monday. Don’t worry, its lightweight and breathable fabric will keep you cool this summer. Plus, the ruched detailing on the back will give you outfit the slightly slouchy, casual feel that is perfect to make sure your outfit is comfortable, yet cool.
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.