August 7, 2017
In honor of our new arrivals for Collection IV, we’ve decided to highlight a late summer, early fall-inspired outfit this week! No matter what the weather is outside, you’ll be able to wear this outfit all day, dawn until dusk. Check out our Weekly Essentials on this sunny Monday:
1. Mindy Modern Jogger: Whether you’re wearing them at the desk or for drinks, these joggers are an amazing staple to have in your closet. These joggers are super comfortable, yet your legs will look miles long because of the elastic ankle. See more information about our Mindy Modern Jogger in our New Arrivals blog!
2. Bardot Frill Bodysuit in White: Tucked into our Mindy Modern Jogger, this bodysuit will look perfectly chic and classic. The ruffled trim sleeves complements the girly feel of the bow on the Modern Jogger, making your look fun yet classy!
3. Kendra Scott Shelton Necklace in Rose Gold: This long, drop chain necklace will look elegant against your skin and paired with the deep cut of the Bardot Bodysuit. The rose gold color is also the perfect way to add even more girly, dainty detailing to your outfit.
4. Rare Light Luminizer by Rituel de Fille: As we’ve mentioned before, SLNY absolutely loves versatile products. Apply this luminizer to your cheeks, lips, or eyelids for a subtle, peachy glow. We’re especially loving this color as an eye shadow this week; swipe this shade on your lids with your fingers and you’re good to do!
5. Steve Madden Rachel Flatform in White Leather: These white leather shoes will certainly pop against the tapered ankle of the black Modern Jogger. Tying the outfit together, these comfortable shoes will not only perfect your classic black and white look, but will also keep your feet blister free as you walk around the city!
Enjoy your Weekly Essentials! xo, SLNY.